Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC will hold an open season to auction 66 MW of transmission capacity between PJM and NYISO. The open season will be held from February through April 2013. Bidders will have the opportunity to bid on 66 MWs of transmission scheduling rights (“TSRs”) which can be used to schedule non-firm, physical energy flows of 66 MWs from PSEG’s Bergen substation in PJM to the Hudson pricing node in ConEd’s West 49th Street substation in the NYISO control area. Three possible term lengths for the TSRs will be available, from the start of commercial operation through April of 2014, 2015, or 2016.
The Brattle Group will serve as the Independent Auction Manager (“IAM”) for this open season auction process.
This website has been established by the IAM to host materials and facilitate communication with interested parties. Potential bidders should register through the registration page of this website to receive further announcements from the IAM. Interested bidders should also execute a Confidentiality Agreement in order to gain access to the Auction Rules and other confidential documents necessary for participation in the process.
Prospective bidders also should review this Information Memorandum, which provides an overview of the open season process and additional information regarding the Hudson Project technology and the potential economic benefits of the TSRs.
This website is divided into the following sections:
- Home: where periodic announcements from the IAM will be posted;
- Auction FAQ: contains answers to questions submitted to the IAM;
- Ask the Manager: prospective bidders should submit any questions they have to the IAM through this page;
- Calendar: a list of important auction dates;
- Info Sessions: provides details regarding any scheduled public information sessions;
- Documents & Data: contains links to several important documents. Interested bidders can access certain confidential documents by completing and submitting a signed confidentiality agreement (see the Public Documents section).
- Document Submittal: a template through which registered prospective bidders can submit auction materials to the IAM;
- Registration: a template that interested bidders may complete to receive email announcements about the auction.
This website contains links to websites operated by third parties, which are provided for your information and convenience only. Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC and The Brattle Group make no warranty or representation regarding any linked websites or any information appearing thereon, and hereby disclaim liability for any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any such site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. You agree that Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC nor The Brattle Group, nor their respective affiliates, business partners or service providers shall have any liability whatsoever to you for any such third party material, data or information.
In using this web site, you agree not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the site, not to use or attempt to use or access another person’s account on the site, and not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the site or portions of the site which are restricted from general access. Neither Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC nor The Brattle Group makes any warranty that your use of this site or the materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected, and Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC and The Brattle Group assume no responsibility for any damages that may be suffered by you, including, but not limited to, losses from delays, nondeliveries of content or any communications, errors, system down time, network or system outages, or service interruptions whether caused by the negligence Hudson Transmission Partners, LLC, The Brattle Group or otherwise.